Last modified:Monday,December 30 9:14 PM
New BFS complex opens in Gateway
MORGANTOWN — Customers shared the parking lot with cranes as the BFS Foods convenience store complex opened Monday near the Gateway on Chaplin Road.
In addition to the BFS convenience store, the complex includes Little Caesar’s Pizza, a Dairy Queen Grill & Chill and Tim Hortons Cafe & Bakery, a Canadian chain.
“We’ve got four great concepts under one roof,” said Gary Hatch, a BFS director of merchandising who helped oversee the opening.
“People are going to like it,” he said.
Cathy Richards’ heart belonged to Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakery.
She’s a north-central West Virginia native who lived 14 years in Nova Scotia before returning home.
“You gotta love Tim Hortons coffee,” she said. “I really missed it.”
All rights reserved.
This material may not be broadcast or distributed, rewritten or published without explicit
permission from The West Virginia Newspaper Publishing Co.
TheDPost.com Comment Policy
TheDPost.com encourages readers to engage in conversations about site content. If you would like to comment, please abide by the follow guidelines:
· Stay on topic: Do not include comments about other subjects.
· Be civil: Challenge opinions but don’t personally attack or degrade others. No use of all-caps, bold or italics.
· Watch your language and image: No vulgarity, obscene or profane photos or language (actual or implied), including intentionally misspelling words, using characters or dashes.
· No frauds: Do not use the identity of a company or another person (living or dead).
· No free ads: Do not use comments to promote a business, money-making endeavor or individual promotion.
· Link limit: It is not permitted to excessively link to external sites.
TheDPost.com reserves the right to remove any comment deemed unacceptable or that fails to meet our commenting guidelines. The DPost.com also reserves the right to suspend or revoke commenting privileges should a user violate the commenting guidelines. A suspension or revocation of privileges could affect the commenting privileges of others in your household.
TheDPost.com takes seriously any attempts to threaten, harass or intimidate readers and employees, and will report such behavior to authorities.