Last modified:Wednesday,March 12 12:00 AM
Tasty stories served at city library
MORGANTOWN — No matter how good the movie may be, the book is always better.
Ruth Godfrey, the children’s librarian at the Morgantown Public Library, had a delicious time proving that on Tuesday, March 11.
During the “Winter Story Time” gathering, youngsters read books by Laura Numeroff and others.
All the titles the group read dealt with desserts, everyone’s favorite part of dinnertime.
“It was fun for them,” Godfrey said. “We read the books, and then did crafts and ate ice cream.”
And the group found out, the librarian said, that there’s nothing tastier than a good read.
All rights reserved.
This material may not be broadcast or distributed, rewritten or published without explicit
permission from The West Virginia Newspaper Publishing Co.
TheDPost.com Comment Policy
TheDPost.com encourages readers to engage in conversations about site content. If you would like to comment, please abide by the follow guidelines:
· Stay on topic: Do not include comments about other subjects.
· Be civil: Challenge opinions but don’t personally attack or degrade others. No use of all-caps, bold or italics.
· Watch your language and image: No vulgarity, obscene or profane photos or language (actual or implied), including intentionally misspelling words, using characters or dashes.
· No frauds: Do not use the identity of a company or another person (living or dead).
· No free ads: Do not use comments to promote a business, money-making endeavor or individual promotion.
· Link limit: It is not permitted to excessively link to external sites.
TheDPost.com reserves the right to remove any comment deemed unacceptable or that fails to meet our commenting guidelines. The DPost.com also reserves the right to suspend or revoke commenting privileges should a user violate the commenting guidelines. A suspension or revocation of privileges could affect the commenting privileges of others in your household.
TheDPost.com takes seriously any attempts to threaten, harass or intimidate readers and employees, and will report such behavior to authorities.